Countryside meditation retreat –
The healing power of love
Talks & guided meditations
Sep, Fri 7th to Sun 9th | with Kadam Adam | The Stables, Newcastle Demense, Ballymahon, Co. Longford
Take a relaxing weekend break from it all, and discover the healing power of meditation on love to help us solve our problems, improve our relationships and find deep and lasting inner peace and genuine happiness.
Love is not just something we find, it’s a natural quality of our own minds. On this meditation retreat we will discover – through our own experience – how we can all learn to connect with this natural quality of love, cultivate it and strengthen it. Through this experience we will realise how it naturally improves our inner peace, happiness, well being and relationships with others.
We will learn meditations and practises for daily life from the Buddhist meditation tradition that have proven effective for centuries in enabling everyone (Buddhist and non-Buddhist alike) to discover the healing power of love. We will also explore a special meditation practise for improving our love and compassion, as well as healing body and mind, known as taking and giving upon the breath meditation.
The retreat program –
Set in the beautiful countryside setting of The Stables, Newcastle Demense, Ballymahon, Co. Longford, the meditation retreat starts with an introduction session at 7.30pm on Friday, 7th Sept. The retreat finishes at 1pm on Sunday, 9th Sep.
In each retreat session Kadam Adam will explain clearly how to engage in the particular meditation and its benefits for our daily life. Then he will guide each meditation, enabling us to gain deep experience of each meditation and its benefits. There will also be time for Q&A.
During the breaks you can take a peaceful walk in the beautiful surrounding countryside. Also, you can simply relax or chat with the other people on the retreat, in what is always a warm, friendly, and relaxed atmosphere.
- Superior room for 2 ppl sharing @ €290/pp (4 rooms available) (deposit pp €150)
- Double room for 2 ppl sharing @ €270/pp (2 rooms available) (deposit pp €140)
- Twin room for 2 ppl sharing @ €240/pp (1 room available) (deposit pp €130)
- Dorm room Female (single beds) @ €180/pp (1 room for 5 ppl) (deposit pp €90)
- Dorm room Male (single beds) @ €180/pp (1 room for 2 ppl) (deposit pp €90)
- Camping @ €132/pp (5 places available) (deposit pp €70)
- Retreat fee only @ €120/pp (9 places available) Must organise own accommodation*. (deposit pp €70)
All prices are the total price for the retreat. The price includes cosy rooms, delicious vegetarian food, and the retreat fee.
* Click here for a list of local B&B’s within 4km for you to book directly if you are staying off-site.
- September 7, 2018 - September 9, 2018
7:30 pm - 1:00 pm